On the eve of the third anniversary of the January 6th 2021 riot at the US Capitol, United States Attorney General Merrick Garland earlier today denounced what he called a “deeply disturbing spike in threats against those who serve the public”. He went into some detail about threats against federal judges, FBI agents, members of congress, presidential candidates, election workers, and others who receive their sustenance and social status through the coercion of the American people.
Mr. Garland of course considers this unacceptable, and we here at the Radical Agenda are compelled to agree. The circumstances which brought about this enmity between State and Citizen is a terrible tragedy, and for the good of all mankind it is very important that responsible leaders step forward and stop this disintegration of our social order.
But responsible leaders are nowhere to be found. Mr. Garland responds to this with promises to continue hunting down all who dared to express skepticism at Joe Biden’s brazen and implausible theft of the 2020 election. He is well aware that such behavior has a causal link to the enmity, and he purports to think he can overcome this with the force of the federal government.
He is tragically mistaken.
No government has long stayed in power through force alone. The United States Declaration of Independence says;
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Deprived of the legitimacy conferred by credible elections, and forfeiting what good will otherwise remained by selling us out to Ukraine, and Israel, and opening our borders to invasion, there is no consent of the governed to speak of. The relationship between State and Citizen today is a relationship between predator and prey. A massive disruption to that order of the food chain is inevitable, and Garland only stretches a rubber band with this efforts to stave off the consequences of his malfeasance through force and deception.
Turning to the January 6 anniversary, Garland said it represented an “unprecedented attack on the cornerstone of our system of government — the peaceful transfer of power from one administration to the next.” He said it was on account of this attack on our system of government that his office had rounded up over 1,250 people and charged them criminally.
But for those of us who cannot escape the awareness that our system of government was attacked in a rather different fashion, rounding up a thousand of the people responsible proves a rather more challenging hurdle. The people who went to the capitol that day have much greater confidence in their theory of the attack than does Garland in his. They do not have to look for evidence. It is thrown in their faces every day. Every time they see a newspaper or turn on a television, they are screamed at by the people who victimize them. They can detect the mockery and contempt in the tone of their tormenters.
It’s really important that you do not make threats. A wise man once told me, if you’re going to do something, just do it, threats are very stupid. No sense in warning people who already know that what they are doing is wrong. Clearly, the people threatening FBI agents, judges, and courthouses, would not be well served by this advice any more than they were by their threats. You try to attack these people, you’re going down much harder than you would be for the threat.
I say this because it is an important preface to saying I get why people feel like they have no other choice but to threaten or otherwise lash out. These people are not criminals. They are good people who are trying to do the right thing, and they understand that in this society, doing the right thing involves suffering, but they do it anyway because that’s what good people do.
If you would like to help finance my quality productions, I try to make this easy enough to do….
- You can become a paying subscriber to SurrealPolitiks for $10/month and enjoy exclusive subscriber benefits.
- Cash App $EdgyChris
- Strike Payments https://Strike.me/cantwell
- I have a GiveSendGo campaign seeking to raise $5k/month to fund SurrealPolitiks. I’m well short of that goal.
- You can send me checks, cash, money orders, etc… at
- Christopher Cantwell
497 Hooksett Road
Manchester, NH 03104
- Christopher Cantwell
- Bitcoin: bc1qcg97hwdy8d463794wm0uq3np0px49acw6505gm
- Ethereum: 0xa29441bF858c529E374960A34e16f21abc0970E8
- Litecoin: LQsN4hA761RPrUNTva58nQhJ4BYsAQgYet
- Bitcoin Cash: qplamajpkvhp2g53q4thnu4cakf882er4ge9pqvfdu
- Monero: 46Li94X1o95GaKPxMdsqds3FPJmc2tTvQi3zSuLHbttWTMLbtV9jHGU86wxqvKyVBVRUGhY78uA1HJ5aQn53zc7uRinB96q
- ZCash: t1cXJJsnohToMTukCNXBkcqNPDdwvwnfS3p
- Dash: Xu957ZZqY6ciMZKdUmu5vVUmyxu4jMWEto
- I’ll take other types not listed, just send me an email and I’ll get you a key.
- Though money is preferred, I also have an Amazon wishlist, and some helpful information about gifting.
Follow me elsewhere, listen, watch, and keep in touch…
- Chris on Odysee
- Entropy Live Video and tipping.
- Chris on Twitter
- Chris on Telegram
- ChristopherCantwell.net Newsletter
- Radical Agenda on Fountain.fm Podcasts (Recommended)
- Radical Agenda RSS
- Chris on Gab
- Chris on BitChute
- SurrealPolitiks on Rumble
- SurrealPolitiks Newsletter
- SurrealPolitiks on Telegram
- Radical Agenda on Podcast Addict
- SurrealPolitiks on Fountain
- SurrealPolitiks on Podcast Addict
- SurrealPolitiks RSS
- Chris on Truth Social
- Chris on Gettr
- Chris on Substack
- Chris on Locals
- Chris on DLive
Be sure and get subscribed to my newsletter if you haven’t already, and whitelist [email protected] and [email protected] so I don’t end up in your spam trap!